Monday, February 15, 2010

who i am?



My name is Pascale Aoun . I am 20 years old . I have 2 sisters and 1 brother . My brother lives here in Australia and I am so happy with this . I learned English in Lebanon for 1 year and a half . In 2009 , I got married to a lovely and handsome Lebaneese boy . After 8 nmonths I got the visa . I have been living in Australia from just 2 months and I am going to live here forever . I am so happy here , however I miss my family and all my friends in Lebanon . I hope 2 see them soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pascale and welcome to AMEP-A. I hope you enjoy the class and that your English improves while you are with us.

    I'm pleased that you have married a lovely boy and I hope you will be happy forever!

    Remember to use a capital letter for 'I' and the names of countries and nationalities!. And remember to leave a space after a comma or full stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to australia Pascale and nice too meet u again .

    ReplyDelete